ETRS will attribute six bursaries covering the 3-day registration fee at the ETRS & SPCE-TC joint meeting 2023 to:
• Three Ph.D. students (any year of study except the first);
• Three Early Career Researchers (within 5 years of obtaining their Ph.D.s).
HOW TO APPLY FOR A ETRS TRAVEL BURSARY
• Be an ETRS member;
• Submit an abstract until July 16, 2023 and apply for these bursaries until August 13, 2023;
• Register prior August 13, 2023 (early-bird deadline);
• Send an e-mail to email@example.com including the registration number, abstract number, proof of society membership and proof of Ph.D. student or Early Career Researcher status.
A committee from the ETRS board will decide to whom the bursaries will be awarded.